Wednesday, December 18, 2019

CHAPTER 2 : ATTITUDES AND SELF CONCEPT

SELF ASSESSMENT 1

1. Write three words that describe you.

- emotional 
- clingy
- assertive

2. How would you describe your self-esteem at this time in your life?

- I'm very confident in anything I'm doing.

3. What factors in your life have contributed to your self-esteem?

- My family that always support me also I have my passion in what I'm doing.

4. What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment in life?

- To growth my own business also can make time to volunteer helping other people in difficult.

5. How would your friends describe you?

- Fierce cause I'm very straight person.

6. What was the most positive message about yourself your parents gave you?

- Believe in whatever I'm doing and never told me to stop until  I achieve my goals.

7. What do you like best about yourself?

- I can go anywhere without expecting other.

8. Rate your level of self-esteem by putting an 'X' above your chosen response:

- very low
- low
- average
- above average (X)
- high

9. Think of five people with whom you would like to improve your relationship; in each case identify one action step you will take towards such improvements:

- Family, housemates, classmates, lecturer and new people. I want to improve my communications skills with all people especially with new people because I'm a bit shy to start communicate with new people.

SELF ASSESSMENT 2

1. Write down 5  words to describe your ideal self-image.

a) self-confidence
b) respect
c) help 
d) love 
e) satisfaction

2. What steps are necessary to make your ideal self-image a reality?

-Be more confident with myself. Always do a positive thing and show some respect to the others. 

3. Suppose you are a manager in a customer service organization. Your group includes seven supervisors who directly report to you. Each supervisor manages a team of seven customer service representatives. One of the supervisors, Linda has complained that Joe, one of her employees, has an attitude problem. She has requested that Joe be transferred to another team. Write a memo to Linda explaining your position on this problem and what should be done. 

-As a supervisor that conduct seven employees, you should be responsible to solve this problem. You cannot be irresponsible by giving this problem that you should solve it to the other team. You need to give advise first and also give a moral support to him. Maybe after that, he will change his attitude and become a great employee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment